Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aunt Becca

Last Friday, the kids and I were not feeling the best. I did not have much of a voice, and Elizabeth was extra fussy, not for sure why. So I took the day as sick leave, but then my mom invited us to go to Becca's diving meet. She is diving for Coe College. It was fun to watch her drive on the 3 meter board! I have no idea how she does it! She didn't do well compared to her normal overall score, but she still won the meet! I think she was amazing, but I may be a little biased! I spent most of the time videotaping with another diver's camera so I didn't have time to take many photos, but this is one the I did get!
Look at those perfect toes! You can't really tell how high the board is, but is high and we think Aunt Becca ROCKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she ROCKS also....I'm am very proud of her competing at the collegiate level. I can't wait for the Luther vs. Coe meet....not sure who I will cheer for!!!

Derricca said...

That is so fun! I hope you had a great day, despite feelings yucky. You and E look good. :)I wanted to tell you also, that I saw you in the choir on Sunday, and thought you looked absolutely beautiful! Your face glowed, and your hair was so pretty! I just kept watching you sing with such passion and thinking, I have to tell her how great she looks!!