One night after we got home from running errands. I had put Elizabeth in her pj's hoping she would fall asleep on the car ride home, but of course David and her just ended up getting each other riled up and singing sounds loudly with daddy. When they got home they all insisted on enjoying the beautiful night air. It was 60 something and lovely! It was three against one so I couldn't win. David and daddy played with chalk in the moonlight and Elizabeth danced. She LOVES wearing her shoes and liked wearing the red ones on top of her pjs.
The look I got when I said "say cheese!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, dance and draw all you can. Great memories!
She really is spunky! My kids never fall asleep when I think they will (or should) and frequently when I am sure they won't. :)
Post a Comment