Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gorgeous fall!

Today was 74 and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! All week has been amazing! Even with clouds and rain here and there it has been lovely!! The leaves are just amazing right now too!! I cannot do the leaves justice, but it was too nice to not at least take a few pictures! I just adore falls in Iowa! I was so worried when in snowed two weeks ago that it was cold weather for good, but the Lord brought Fall back to Iowa and I feel very blessed!! I did not have my children with me at the time I took the pictures (random houses out the window - I did pull over each time I promise), but I am sure I will get some playing in the leave photos soon!


My second most favorite street in Iowa City - Sheridan. My first is Church Street... love the trees there in fall too and how they seem to part for the street, and of course all the neat old houses alone the way!! Anyone else have a favorite street?

1 comment:

Carrie Sterner said...

Those are great photos Andrea. I too love fall here in Iowa. It is beautiful right now. Thanks for sharing those!