Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friday Fountain Fun

I just want to say that public libraries rock! Where else can you play on a play structure, check out books, play with trains, check out DVDs, play in a fountain, and eat a picnic all for free and at the same place?!! Next time we are going to take the bus. We can ride for free on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays if we show them our library card, but I wasn't sure how to get all the stuff (swimwear, food for picnic, towel, books to return, diaper bag), kids, and stroller onto the bus. (Emily, I am sure you have it down to an art and are amazing at it!)

Friday evening we went back to North Liberty again, this time for the parade. However, it was raining almost the entire parade and so I forgot to take any pictures. The kids got a TON of unessary candy though! I am sure the crowd was smaller than usually usual so they just dumped the candy! We did not anticipate any and were unprepared with bags so David just filled his pockets and then started filling Phillip's when his was full :)

No comments: