Monday, October 3, 2011

Preschool Field Trip



On Thursday I got to go to school with Elizabeth and watch her sing the "R-E-D Song."  She actually sang and did a great job!



IIt was Elizabeth's snack/share day so she got to be the helper for class.  She said only two words, but she did sing the weather song! 


When you help you also get to bring something to share.  Elizabeth began crying a few days BEFORE her share day that she didn't want to do it and even the morning of was crying.  We finally agreed on letting her bring the "buddy animal" that was from preschool that she had been taking everywhere.   Elizabeth did not say a single word during share time, but she did look at Mrs. Fink and give her lots
of great smiles.  Mrs. Fink did WONDERFUL asking questions and giving all the answers!
 

Lastly, I got to go with Elizabeth on her field trip to Woodpecker trail.  We took the bus and missed most of the rain.  Elizabeth got to be the line leader the whole trail because it was her snack/share day.
What a special day for Elizabeth! And I am so thankful I got to be with her for it all!  I sure wish I could every Tuesday/Thursday, but that would go against why I put her in preschool to begin with!

No comments: