Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today

Elizabeth looking out our living room window: "we don't have koalas or chipmunks in our tree. Or we don't have squirrels.  Only birds.  Koalas and monkeys play in trees." (Don't you just love the thought process of a 3 year old!)

Today I closed David's car door and he started crying because I did not do his seat belt for him.  I walked over to Elizabeth and started to help her and she started crying because she wanted to do it herself.   Seriously.  My kids could not be more different any in so many ways, and I am thankful (although I could do without the whining)!  I love guessing at future jobs and what each one will excel in. 

3 comments:

Derricca said...

"Like!" I love your kids. :) Seriously, how sweet about Elizabeth looking out the window. I can just hear her in her tiny little voice....awwww.

I am so excited to see what different sibling genders is going to look like too! Abigail was my independant one for sure....curious about Jacob! (guessing we might follow the same patterns)

codi said...

That is so cute! And hilarious how different they are;) I find the same thing with mine.

Miss Mommy said...

That car door situation is a little too familiar. ;) I do it MYSELF/Mommy, help me!!! but this is all from Luke...