Monday, July 26, 2010

Update on misery

I wanted to make sure that you all know that I was smiling while I wrote my last post! I have never been very good at being humorous, and didn't mean to sound so down! :)

We and everyone did go swimming after 30 minutes! And we even showed our faces there again today!

As far as the garage door, my husband was incredibly gracious and patient with me, as always! (Although, I do think I am the Lord's secret weapon to make sure he is not valuing "stuff" too much) He is so handy and he fixed the garage door after a couple of hours, and it only cost him $3! Praise the Lord! And the two dents in the van are each only the size of a dime. And we did make it to swim lessons because my sister came and helped me kind of shut the door. We were only 5 minutes late!

As far as the weather, yesterday and today were sunny, and tomorrow is supposed to be sunny too!

So all is well... Although tonight, the dishwasher started leaking bubbles all over the floor because I added 2 squirts of dawn foaming cleanser, since I was out of the gel dishwasher stuff. I guess it is more concentrated and not made for the dishwasher. When I explained why there were bubbles everywhere Phillip said, "life is always an adventure with you!" :)

I am so supported and blessed!!!!

I did enjoy Emily's comment about trying to fish a marker lid out of a poopy potty. Jill's comment that her son pooped on the floor and then stepped in it brought a smile too!

Thanks for the encouragement and laughs friends!

2 comments:

saras said...

That is so funny! I always say "life is an adventure with you" to Nate and I tell him I'm along for the ride, hehe! Don't you love having a handy husband...mine has come to my rescue many times as well! Glad to hear things are "sunny" for you!!!!

Jill Pennington said...

Oh my goodness, Andrea. I am sitting at work and laughing outloud at the mental image I have of your kitchen filled with bubbles!