I know I am a biased mother, but seriously, isn't he so cute?
It shouldn't be so surprising, as he does look just like his daddy :)

Playing Rock Band is an important family bonding activity for us!

He actually watches the notes and tries!

I am usually the singer, but he loves the solo moments :)
(Alicia - that is Becca's boyfriend, Brent, in the background - the first time he met us :) )

Watching the Blue Man DVD with daddy - a little close- Am I breeding a rock star?
2 comments:
I am confident you are breeding a rock star. :) He does look like Phil!!!
You are right, David is super cute:) It's not just parental bias, he's adorable! My boys would love to have a little band action with him! They've been bummed that, since we now live in an apartment, their band rehearsals have become far less frequent:(
Post a Comment