Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Compilation of 3 dance parties

Here are a compilation of 3 recent dance parties. Dances happen at least once a week in our house and have lately involved a tutu (LOVE the tutu - I won it at a Things with Wings art show) and lots of sweet moves.
My brown eyed boyI think we were dancing to some heavy metal at this time
Guess she felt the need for the microphone and the giraffe - thanks Aunt Alicia
A different day - having a snack after our dance party
Another night when the laundry basket became the stage
I think she looks like a big girl here!
Our sweet princess
I know this isn't the best picture, but I thought Elizabeth had great form :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet and so fun!

Keri Speidel said...

We are daily dancers. I love the look on David's face when you guys were rockin out to some heavy metal :)

codi said...

So precious...love the laundry basket "stage"!

Carrie Sterner said...

We have said dance parties (mixed with much boisterous singing) here too. Love Miss E's pose in the final picture!