You've been dying for her to get hair, and the first thing you talk about is cutting it! Just clip it back in the front, and don't make the tragic mistake of bangs! Suck it up now and enjoy pretty hair later!
I think they like the smoothies b/c of the cups. Very fun.
Jonah doesn't have his either, no worries! My mom cut Abbie's hair for the first time over Christmas, I bet she could help you. I can't believe how different Elizabeth looks in that last picture. Her hair has really taken off.
3 comments:
Alaina's canine's just poked through, like within the last couple weeks. I can only see the very tips of them. Yummy fruit smoothies!
You've been dying for her to get hair, and the first thing you talk about is cutting it! Just clip it back in the front, and don't make the tragic mistake of bangs! Suck it up now and enjoy pretty hair later!
I think they like the smoothies b/c of the cups. Very fun.
Jonah doesn't have his either, no worries! My mom cut Abbie's hair for the first time over Christmas, I bet she could help you. I can't believe how different Elizabeth looks in that last picture. Her hair has really taken off.
Post a Comment