At least I got to use my new Kitchen Aid mixer that my wonderful husband got me for Christmas. It is a white one and I am loving it! I have made pancakes and muffins this week in it. We made mashed potatoes last week in it too! Soon I am going to try to make Red Velvet Cupcakes for David's birthday to take to preschool. I expect mine to turn out just like the photo and recipe :) You will have to pray for me that day. I even had a hard time with the mini-muffins not getting black on the bottom so I might be doomed, but I am going to try! Hard to believe my son will be 4 year old in about 3 weeks!
I am going to go enjoy a full day with my children inside now. Blessings to you this day!
2 comments:
Do you want to borrow my frosting decorator thing? It's not fancy, but it will kind of do the swirly thing with the frosting on top,like the picture. The key is, getting the consistency just right. It is what I used for Abigail's birthday cupcakes. :) Call me if you do!
Hope you had a great day with the kiddos. We did!
Don't feel bad, mini-muffins seem to always turn a little black. So it's not just you! Take pictures of your cupcakes, I expect them to look just like the picture.
I ordered Abbie's cake online today, nothing like being a lazy mother. However, the thought of trying to do my own totally overwhelmed me at this point. Who knows, perhaps the cake will be used to celebrate two birthdays in the family. If so, I hope it's a girl because of course, we have a princess cake!
Post a Comment