Thank you for our wonderful gifts! The kids had so much fun opening surprise presents! I already have been drinking a lot of coffee! Thank you! The kids have been eating breakfast every morning with the spoons too. The cow and pig are the current favorites. And of course the marshmallow gun is a huge hit! Thank you! I started taking pictures at first and then decided to switch to video. I had to take them in smaller chunks to upload them, so you will have to watch each one. They are only about 20-30 seconds each :) We love you both and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I can't figure out how to write after each video... the first is David learning what is a marshmallow gun, the second is successfully shooting one, the third is getting daddy, the fourth is Elizabeth opening her clothes, and the last is both saying thank you, but they are hard to understand! Thank you again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think if you switch to html when you are posting, you can see where the video is and you can add text or spaces or whatever. LOVE the kitchen!
Thanks Em for the help!
Post a Comment