Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wig and Pen hater

Tonight at dinner Elizabeth refused to eat her Wig and Pen pizza. Seriously child?!! Instead she kept asking for a "nana," which of course I gave her. My daughter ate a banana for dinner tonight. Last night she refused to eat her chicken, but for one bite. The only bite she did eat was from her brother's hand!! Last night it was only grapes. This is the same girl that used to eat two hot dogs in one meal or a whole chicken breast. She eats a GREAT breakfast and loves fruit throughout the day, so I am not worried just wanted to document her weird eating habits.

5 comments:

Derricca said...

Our children are twins! ;) Abigail went to bed without supper tonight....her choice, not mine! But, she is old enough to know better. We just started doing this not too long ago. We are starting to make her try foods now too...have a long way to go, but baby steps!!

Alicia Joy said...

I find this very hard to believe...she always wants to eat, but it does not suprise me that she ate from David. She already looks up to him so much and listens to what he says, but also knows how to work the system and get him in trouble. Does she miss him a lot when he's at school? Or is she distracted and enjoying the time alone with you and Phil? I want to talk to her on the phone some time soon.

safmomma said...

My Alaina is doing the SAME thing. She used to eat everything I put in front of her and always wanted more. It didn't matter what it was. Now, it seems if it doesn't LOOK appealing, she won't touch it and gets super frustrated when we won't give her something else to eat. I'm hoping it's just a stage and perseverence will pay off.

Anonymous said...

Julia will eat all day and totally skip dinner. Crazy kids. I could never skip dinner. Or at least those around me would never want me to skip dinner. :)

Jennifer said...

I hear ya. Dinner is the least fave meal for my kids as well. Breakfast typically being the favorite. Once in awhile I'll let them have breakfast for dinner. Otherwise they have what we're having or nothing.