Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 year stats

My son turns three on Saturday. I don't feel like I can call him my baby anymore if he is three, but I still want to. We register for preschool this month. I can't believe my son is three. No way.
Pictures taken by the lovely grandma Herman at Mercer on Friday
I have been working with David to write his name, but we aren't too far yet.. maybe Aunt Alicia can teach him this summer, as it is her specialty!
David enjoys drawing and loves to ask us "what you think I am making?" His favorite medium is Crayola painting and sharpie markers on the kitchen table.
David continues to be a very active child and does well with physical benchmarks, except doesn't seem to like pedaling. I am sure that will change this summer!
I can't tell if this picture should go vertical or horizontal or if he is in the process of going up or coming down
Love the cheese grin... David still loves playing with trains as much, if not more, than when he was one! I would definitely tell anyone with boys that trains will grow with the child and are worth investing in.
Name: David Phillip Gugliuzza
Age: 3 years on February 14th, 2009
Height: 37 inches 48%
Weight: 31 pounds 49%
Favorite toy: electric car that he rides in up and down the sidewalk from grandma and grandpa G
Favorite activity: playing trains, cars, tractors (anything with wheels)
Favorite DVD: Wall-E
Favorite CD: Cars soundtrack
Favorite food: pb&j sandwiches or marshmellows if they are considered food
Favorite book: the Bible - seriously
Favorite bedtime song: A Bushel and a Peck
Lovey: stuff lamb that he calls lamby
Can't live without: his pacifier (calls it ba ba) or his sister
Is into: people's middle names
Fear: thunder

3 comments:

laura b. said...

Can't wait to have him at preschool!

Derricca said...

This is so great! Great post. Preschool? Wow...that thought hasn't even crossed my mind, it just doesn't seem possible!

Miss Mommy said...

GREAT post!! Miss that kid! Preschool?????