
Today Elizabeth and I got to go to a luncheon. It was all fancy and our first mother/daughter tea. It was SO special although I didn't get to hold her much. :) Here is a picture of her dress. It is a hand-me-down from Jamie. Thanks, Jamie! It is the first time she has worn a dress and I went through four just to find one that kind of fit. I don't think I had enough practice dressing dolls when I was little, it was hard work! I even put tights on her, although I did skip the shoes. Next time I will have to remember a bow and some shoes to complete it. Whew! Having a girl is hard work!
2 comments:
You are too cute- you are doing a great jog as a mommy to a girl- she looked precious in her tights and dress!
You are doing a great job having a girl...she's a doll. Anytime you need help, just call me, I'm overly girly!
Post a Comment