Saturday, May 10, 2008

David phrases

I have been putting this blog topic off because I have been wanting to wait until I have a great list of phrases, but I can't seem to remember most of David's hilarious phrases. I know I should write them down, but pen and paper isn't always around and often with 2 of them I am lucky if we get dressed by the end of the day! So here are the few I can think of right now...

"hmm mmm delicious" (yum!)

my do it (I am two and I like to do everything myself, we are still working on "I" instead of "my")

"my kiss it?" (may I please kiss baby sister? To which the answer is usually yes, but GENTLY)

"youremily"(you are killing me... I say it all the time, in jest, when he is driving me nuts... and by the way I learned from Beth Moore that it is God's intent that he does kill ME and part of his purpose is to kill my selfishness and help me learn to be a servant... so now I chuckle extra when I say and pray at the same time for patience as God humbles me yet again!)

"mama loves you so much, lamby loves you so much" what he says every time after I spank him and I reassure him that yes I do love him SO MUCH and of course so does lamby!

"my hear it, please" the Snazzy CD is not loud enough mom, please turn it up

P.S. The picture is from when David helped my mom make me a birthday cake this March.

No comments: