Our forever friends! This summer we were blessed to have Jamie and the kids came to visit
for a few weeks while Andy was out of the country. David got to his
experience his first sleepover! He stayed with the twins at their place one night. I couldn't believe he actually did it!
It was so fun to watch the boys
reconnect!
Josiah and David wrestling with Isaac Miller
Tough guys!
The sweet girls and the library summer kick off!
We got to swim at the Sunblads too. The highlight was a snake that kept peeking out of the pool cover. The boys never caught it though! Mr. Sunblad didn't believe us because of course it never came out when we would go get him!
At North Liberty Fun days - enjoying the parade from the Miller's driveway!
We thank God for the visit and are confident that the Lord is calling to Andy to go on another trip next summer. I can't believe I don't have any pictures of Jamin! He was such a good baby and just fit right in!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment