 |
| The amazing Lego cakes made by Daddy, complete with Lego candy from Uncle Josh |
 |
| Our decorations were just Lego sets built and set up around the living room and kitchen. |
|
|
|
I found the Lego heads online
here. They could be cake pops, but we simplified and used marshmallow inside instead. The kids loved them and Phillip did great designing the faces to match real Lego guys!
 |
| When the boys first came they just spent time free building. My mom had a bucket of random pieces that the kids LOVED going through and designing with! |
My mom also had some building squares that for each friend to build on. They decided they wanted to hook them together and make a big town.
The 6 year old birthday boy!
David, you are a joy to your mother and father, sister and so many friends! I am constantly told how kind you are to everyone. I love your laugh and the way you love to make others laugh. You are an amazing builder. I am proud of your enjoyment of measuring and adding. Also, it is so fun watching you learn to read! I am learning to love nonfiction as I love reading with you. Most of all, I am so thankful that you claim Jesus as your Savior and praise God for how you eagerly learn your verses each week. You are such an eager helper! I praise God that your sister is truly your best friend! Keep discovering about the world and about the Lord. I am so excited for all the Lord is going to do in and through you this next year! Love, Your Mama
 |
| Looking at her picture book with Aunt Becca, Aunt Alicia, and Bri |
 |
| Opening some new markers and drawing paper from Aunt Becca |
 |
| Opening Uncle Josh's birthday card and Lego presents |
 |
| The blue food coloring caused blue tongues and blue you know what for a few days! |
 |
| Little Sis |
2 comments:
I just can't believe he's 6....and into Legos! We are not there yet! Looks like such a fun party- do I know any of the boys?
What a great party idea! Such a fantastic cake too!!! Great job. :)
Post a Comment