Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

I have a 30% off at Kohls--on top of great sales. Phillip and I went on Friday for a date night :) I went on Saturday, while the kids and daddy were in the van, and then went again on Sunday with my mom, sister, and Elizabeth. I like Kohls ALOT. When I told David we were going to Kohls shopping he said, "I don't like that kind of Kohls. I only like coal, like what makes a train go. " Apparently he does not share my enthusiasm for Kohls.


Yet another accident free day, and yesterday too!! Elizabeth went to bed without a diaper tonight! I am prepared to clean sheets in the morning though too! Praise the Lord for her progress!

4 comments:

Jill Pennington said...

Oh goodness...I had forgotten about potty training. I suppose that I should start that now. CAn I just send Jonah to live with you for a week?

Andrea G. said...

Of course we would take him Jill! God must know I am not very patient and is so gracious to my kids and I!

jamie said...

andrea i disagree you are SO patient! and ps aunt alicia is amazing.. seriously! what a true servant!

Derricca said...

Wow Andrea, you are brave! :)