On Sunday we got to see my Aunt Mary. She was in town for a conference at the Marriott and spoiled my kids and us with presents and goodies, as usual!! As the oldest cousin usually around on my dad's side, I remember always getting to stuff and hide the eggs with Aunt Mary. While we were at Grace's birthday, Mary hide eggs for the kids to find inside. I thought it would be good practice for Elizabeth before her birthday party and she was really good at finding them. The eggs were in animal shapes and fun to find. The kids also got new books and news CDs to listen to. Thanks Aunt Mary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute eggs! Can't wait to see pictures of her party. I can't believe she's nearly 2. How time flies.
I really liked Elizabeth's pensive face.
Post a Comment