Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello again

I have failed to blog recently due to

1. Spring Break - spending time with my kids - stayed at home and had lots of fun at least 5 different parks, time with Grandma, I got a hair cut, the museum three times,
2. Trying to get caught up on scrapbooks during free time
3. I have been working on my mother's birthday present during free time too!

But... I am back... :)
Playing big legos at Grandma's HousePlaying with the Russian dolls in Grandma Herman's lap
David's green picture for preschool - he found all the green toys he could in the house and then wanted the picture on his green blanket!
My baby girl in pigtails! A close up of the pigtails

2 comments:

Miss Mommy said...

I wondered where you were! Glad it was warm enough to go to so many parks!!

LOVE the pig tails!

codi said...

The pigtails are precious!