Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Will she ever walk?

lizabeth continues to take steps from couch to couch or 5-6 steps in the middle of the room, but then falls and resorts to crawling. It doesn't bother me that she is 12 months and not walking, but the fact that we are outside almost ALL the time and she keeps ruining all of her pants and NONE of them are made for outside crawling is upsetting! It has been raining a lot lately so the ground is constantly wet, but she doesn't mind. She refuses to walk! I have no idea where to put her when we are just playing outside around the house. She won't stay on a blanket or in anything that confines her. She wants to explore, but on her knees!

Where I put E while I was trying to help David ride his bike.
She got in there all by herself the little stinker!
The perfect spot... anywhere that will get a rise out of her brother!

3 comments:

Keri Speidel said...

Goodwill quarter day...buy icky pants for outside. Doen't matter what she looks like, she's 1 :) That or strip her naked....

Carrie Sterner said...

She will likely just take off one day when you least expect it.....or when she really really wants to keep up. :)

saras said...

Shay is not walking either if that helps. I also get frustrated with being outside and she ruins all her pants!!! I am hoping her day is coming real soon, she is so close!!!