I can't believe my baby boy will be three soon. His pacifier will definitely have to go then! I have loved most all of being 2! He learned to sleep in a big boy bed, potty trained, learned to talk in complete sentences, discovered his love for painting, learned ABCs, colors, how to count to 14, so much! I can't wait for Christmas this year. I got him a dollar car the other day and told him that it was for Christmas. He seemed to understand and didn't argue.
Bedtime continues to take forever and as we read books, read the Bible, pray, sing, go potty, brush teeth, cuddle, sing some more, get some water, and then go to bed! But I learning to treasure these times!
1 comment:
I miss that kid and also am in shock that he is almost 3!!!!
Similarly on another front, I am so excited to give R gifts, too, for Xmas!! So fun!
Post a Comment