
Thinking carefully what color to choose

Painting lines carefully

So excited about mixing colors!

Thanks to grandma, David got his first set of paints today. Of course we had to use them... after sister went to bed when mommy could really help! As an un-artistic person I forgot how much joy art can bring! It always made me so frustrated that I could never make what was in my head come out on paper! However, I think David is more like daddy and artistically talented! We just maybe need to pay for Saturday art classes at Shadley's... who needs the Rec center? :) Let me know when enrollment begins!

Loving every minute!
4 comments:
What fun pictures. Can't wait for him to be in preschool.
Oh, I miss that kid!
oh Andrea, he doesn't need lessons- just keep doing what you're doing! Let him get messy and have fun!! Great job!
What wonderful mommy/child time! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment