Giving gifts is one of their favorite love languages :)
We love you both so much!
Thank you for driving extra just to spend a few days with us!
You are welcome anytime and we miss you already!
Thank you for driving extra just to spend a few days with us!
You are welcome anytime and we miss you already!
1 comment:
How special that they were able to come...what good grandparents.
Thank you for your encouraging words, I appreciate it. It does help to vent my frustrations and also to know that I am not alone! Jonah is really not a good sleeper either...we have to work really hard on the whole nap thing as well. Abbie was a great sleeper so it's hard for me to deal with.
I will put some baby food recipes out there for you. I don't follow the recipes exactly, but they will give you an idea of how to do it. I will talk to you about it at Emily's too.
And NO Abbie is not cheering for Mr. Rock Your Mama. We are raising mini-republicans!
Post a Comment