How fun! It's great that you can remember to take pictures for a lot of different things! I am so bad at that! : )
I'm glad David was out playing in the puddles and rain instead of watching a video on a rainy day like lots of kids do these days.
Love the boots! Perfect for a little guy to have some muddy adventures. My kids still love getting permission to play in the rain...I say, why not!
Oh- if only rain were a rare incident!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun! It's great that you can remember to take pictures for a lot of different things! I am so bad at that! : )
I'm glad David was out playing in the puddles and rain instead of watching a video on a rainy day like lots of kids do these days.
Love the boots! Perfect for a little guy to have some muddy adventures. My kids still love getting permission to play in the rain...I say, why not!
Oh- if only rain were a rare incident!
Post a Comment