I know everyone says the time goes by so fast, but it truly does! Elizabeth LOVES to reach and hold things right now and I like it when she has tummy time, but she still isn't a fan. She can sit in the bumbo for awhile, but doesn't have enough head control for the exersaucer yet. She is very sweet! She really is quite easy, except for the not sleeping through the night thing! She goes to bed around 7pm and then sleeps until about 8am, but she eats around 3:30am or so. Sigh. However, we are so thankful to God for her and look forward to watching her continue to learn to reach new milestones.
4 month stats:
height: 26 inches 95%
weight: 14 pounds 75%
Head 16 inches 50%
4 month stats:
height: 26 inches 95%
weight: 14 pounds 75%
Head 16 inches 50%


6 comments:
Happy 4 month birthday!!!! Wow, she has changed so much. Wish we saw you all more often. Seriously, love the stripes in her room, too cute!!!
Don't you think that the time goes by much faster for #2? I went to the outlet mall to buy some fall clothes for Jonah and couldn't believe that I was buying 6-9 months already. It seemed like Abbie's first year crept by so slowly and this year is just flying by. Guess that's what happens when you have more kids.
She is sooo precious! She will be moving before you know it and then life becomes even more crazy with 2 kids!
what a little peanut. she is so sweet.
Hey, thanks for your prayers too, we appreciate it. We'll let you know how it goes! Hey...you need to sign up on facebook!
She is darling and I LOVED that dress! By the way, I am still waking Luke up at 10pm to feed him, so he sleeps like 7-ish (truly -ish)-10 ion Nana's arms, then we wake him, feed him, and he sleeps until 6:30am...not really that different...
Post a Comment