GO HAWKS! Since tomorrow is the first game of the football season I thought I better find a Hawkeye picture! I am the goofy one on the left... my cousins Sarah and Shawn I think ages 4, 3, 5
Hey! I have your suit....actually my mom as it and is suppossed to get it to you! Thank you so much for letting Brody borrow it. It was perfect.
The cake turned out well...not very edible (pound cake is not the yummiest when left out) I used the Thomas playdough thingy that was already broken in half (thanks to Brody)
3 comments:
LOVE it!!! I liked your previous background, BTW!! I am now hooked on aqua poppies!
I think you're super cute in this picture!
Hey! I have your suit....actually my mom as it and is suppossed to get it to you! Thank you so much for letting Brody borrow it. It was perfect.
The cake turned out well...not very edible (pound cake is not the yummiest when left out) I used the Thomas playdough thingy that was already broken in half (thanks to Brody)
Post a Comment