Here are just some of the sentences I have heard today during lunch and some from this morning. Elizabeth is sleeping that is why none of them involve her.
Me: What do you want for lunch honey?
David: Hmmm... bow tie... umm... applesauce and umm... (with funny faces in between each umm)
"My want my daddy"
"I want to have some"
"thank you, thank you daddy" after daddy brought him his lunch
"Deelicious" referring to his bow tie noodles daddy made for lunch
"Mommy loves you so much" after he gets in trouble
"1,2,3,4,5,6,4,7,12" daily counting practice
"blow on it mama... thank you... now it's okay... just warm mama"
"don't swallow it, spit it out" - telling mommy how to eat cherries properly
"mommy what doing?" - I hear this at least 20 times a day
"Share with mama"
"I need a napkim" - I love how he says napkin
"I love you daddy" - as daddy was getting up from the table
"daddy come play trains"
"daddy says blahblahbblah (throw up noises-sp?)"
"No David like it" referring to daddy's chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment